3D Artist - for Elvenar
As a 3D Artist you will take part in the production of a live mobile game by creating and implementing all essential 3D assets for the success of the game. Be a driving force in a highly motivated team, which strives for excellence. We are enthusiastic about what we do and we have fun doing it.
- Conversion and interpretation of 2D concepts into textured 3D models
- Creation of high quality 3D assets like buildings and props
- Collaborate with Game Designers and report to the Team Lead Art
- Creating lightings and renderings
- Low, high-poly and modular modeling
- UV mapping, texturing and baking
- Planning and estimating times for your own tasks
- Collaborate and communicate with our external partners
- Making sure that outsourcing partners understand internal concepts and artstyle
- Completed training or degree in the field of graphics
- At least 3 years of professional experience (ideally in the games industry)
- Excellent knowledge of a 3D package (3ds Max)
- Skilled in Photoshop and/or additional texturing packages
- Good knowledge in Unity 3D
- Understands technical constraints and integrates them when modeling
- A professional eye for detail, shapes, proportions, composition, textures, colors and lighting
- You are passionate about working on a live mobile game and strive for optimization of artstyle
- Strong English language skills
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as 3D Artist? We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and portfolio) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.