To strengthen our Quality Assurance team, we are looking for a
based in Erlangen, Germany.
You will closely work with your surrounding QA team and report to the QA Lead.
- You will actively participate in improving the quality of the game through taking part in game testing
- You will check the functionality of our game features across multiple console platforms
- You will verify fixes applied by developers (regression and confirmation testing) and test mods submitted by our community for the game
- You will use your creativity to come up with new, imaginative ways to break our games, seek and analyze bugs and record them in our database
- You will recommend design improvements or corrections to the development team throughout the development process
- You will also be investigating bug reports received from our players and communicating them to the rest of the team
What qualification and skills do we expect from you?
- You should have gathered at least 2 years of experience as Game Tester or similar position in the videogame industry
- You are passionate about video games and an enthusiastic gamer yourself
- You are able to work both in a team as well as independently
- You have a proven ability to prioritize, manage multiple assignments at once and meet deadlines
- You have great communication skills and are able to explain yourself clearly
- You are able to communicate with others in English without any language barriers
What would be a plus?
- You have already used the Mantis bug tracking software in the past
- You have experience in working with both iOS and Android smartphones/tablets
- You have additional experience in working with Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft platforms
- You have experience with testing on macOS systems
- You speak German as well
- You have knowledge of farming machinery and processes or willingness to learn about it
What do we offer?
At GIANTS, you will be working in an exciting and fast-moving environment within the gaming industry.
We offer flexible working hours and an attractive compensation, plus multiple perspectives for evolution in our young, successful and growing company.
We care about the wellbeing of our employees by providing free drinks, fruits, snacks, coffee, gym membership as well as organizing regular team building events and entertainment activities.
To apply for this position, please send us a resume and a cover letter under this link http://smrtr.io/Vpr-.