QA Analyst (m/f/d) - Minijob
We need support at our location in Münster at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a QA Analyst (m/f/d)- Minijob
As a Quality Assurance Analyst (m/f/d) you’ll work directly with producers, developers, designers, content creators and others to create incredible entertainment experiences.
- Testing all games developed in our Münster office and work with the development teams to find issues in them before release and being able to contribute to day-to-day efforts when needed
- Producing high quality bug reports including: a detailed description, accurate reproduction steps and severity rating, etc.
- Report to QA Coordinator
- 1 year + experience working in a testing environment or willingness and enthusiasm to learn
- Experience and ability to work effectively in detailed testing
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Able to keep track of bugs and the varied processes involved
- Experience and ability to work effectively in a team with changing priorities
- And a lot of passion for the gaming industry!!!
- Technical Background in software and games
What we offer:
We offer an exciting, future-oriented workplace with creative leeway and numerous possibilities for your development perspectives. In our intercultural, highly motivated team, you have the possibility to work independently and initiate diverse projects on your own.
Be part of a growing international team in a unique branch and work in a friendly atmosphere with motivated colleagues.
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.