Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d)- Portals Project
Adspree media (formerly SevenGames Network and part of the gamigo group) is a leading online marketing platform dedicated to driving successful marketing and user acquisition for games publishers. We are passionate about gaming and believe in the power of quality and marketing innovations. It is our mission to help our partner turn great games into a commercial success story.
We need support at our location in Berlin at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d).
For this exciting challenge, you will be in charge to rethink and review the different portals of adspree in order to keep them at the cutting-edge technology in the gaming industry. The role includes project management as well as working closely with cross-functional teams.
- You are a professional of benchmark, always listening what competitors are doing and how the market is evolving
- You listen to the audience of the portals by doing some market research and studies in order to fulfill their desires and expectations to create a real retention strategy
- As product and project manager, you keep the teams informed and communicated across functions (product enhancement, design, technology, sales, digital marketing, affiliation)
- Act as a project leader with internal stakeholders to get things done and on time
- Create a real traffic growth strategy with the help of internal traffic acquisition teams
- Create partnerships with both external partners and internal products
- You measure the success of improvements, changes and design and keep working on relevant metrics and opportunities, do A/B testing to analyze what the results might reveal
- Master degree in a business related field at a top university. (Strong profiles with different academic backgrounds are highly encouraged to apply as well)
- Minimum experience of 5 years as Product Owner in a digital environment, ideally both desktop and mobile
- Experience with UX/UI
- Traffic acquisition technics comprehension
- Experience with A/B testing
- Knowledge of CMS such as Drupal, Wordpress
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Attention to detail, strong analytical and good communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with different teams
- Fluent in English – proficiency in another European language is a plus, ideally German and/or French
- A real passion for video games
What we offer:
An exciting and forward-thinking workspace is waiting for you, offering lots of creative freedom and prospects for personal development. In our intercultural and dedicated team, you can work independently and will have the chance to initiate varied projects.
Be part of a growing international team in a unique branch and work in a friendly atmosphere with motivated colleagues.
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.