MARKETING INTERN (F/M/D)
GAMEVIL COM2US Europe GmbH provides localization, marketing, community management, customer support and game operations services for a wide selection of mobile games, published by our parent companies GAMEVIL and COM2US. We service all of Europe, Russia and the Middle East from our office in Berlin, Germany. Our group’s headquarters is located in Seoul, South Korea, with further international offices in the USA, Japan, China and Southeast Asia.
As a major mobile gaming publisher, our portfolio is diverse: Summoners War is a top-grossing mobile RPG, consistently ranking in the top-10 grossing charts in France and Germany. We also work with major international licenses and IP: Major League Baseball and NBA are our partners, we have some of the best golf and fishing games in the market and are working together with developer Slightly Mad Studios on the mobile version of PROJECT CARS. We have also partnered with Activision and recently published Skylanders: Ring of Heroes.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as Marketing Intern to help us launch new titles across Europe and expand the reach of our Summoners War brand. This internship is intended for a minimum of six months. The position is based in Berlin, Germany, and available immediately.
- Report to the Director of Marketing and support all marketing and communications initiatives for GAMEVIL and COM2US across Europe, Russia and the Middle East
- Building, writing and updating product sheets through product testing and gathering of information from our international development and publishing studios in Los Angeles (USA), Seoul (Korea) and other locations
- Support the marketing team to coordinate EU events in collaboration with the social media team: Set-up, content, activities, logistics, creation of promotional items, presence during events, reporting and brand ambassador role including product demonstrations during events.
- Assist in the development of communication tools: managing existing assets and briefing of new assets (for launch plan, events, partnership…)
- Work closely with the European Community Management team in Berlin, as well as with international teams in the USA and Korea
- Forecast and report results of all projects to comply with internal performance benchmark requirements
Experience and skills required
- Completed degree in marketing/communication or currently studying for such a degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English; other languages (especially German, French, Russian or Korean) a plus
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and strong analytical skills.
- A natural passion for games, apps, interactive entertainment and a strong knowledge of relevant industry technologies
- Familiarity with various online/mobile game genres such as role-playing, MMORPG and understanding of F2P basics
- Great attention to detail and project management skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment and managing a multitude of projects
- Team spirit, ability to work autonomously, curious and a great sense of humor!
What we offer
- Truly international working environment with a lot of autonomy
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Fresh fruit, drinks and coffee
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume with email title “Marketing Intern” email@example.com.