Digital Artist (F/M/D)
GAMEVIL COM2US Europe GmbH provides localization, marketing, community management, customer support and game operations services for a wide selection of mobile games, published by our parent companies GAMEVIL and COM2US. We service all of Europe, Russia and the Middle East from our office in Berlin, Germany. Our group’s headquarters is located in Seoul, South Korea, with further international offices in the USA, Japan, China and Southeast Asia.
As a major mobile gaming publisher, our portfolio is diverse: Summoners War is a top-grossing mobile RPG, consistently ranking in the top-10 grossing charts in France and Germany. We also work with major international licenses and IP: Major League Baseball and NBA are our partners, we have some of the best golf and fishing games in the market and are working together with developer Slightly Mad Studios on the mobile version of PROJECT CARS. We have also partnered with Activision and recently published Skylanders: Ring of Heroes.
The Digital Artist will support our Marketing team in the creation of digital or video marketing materials and social-media-content for upcoming GAMEVIL and COM2US titles as well as for our global top-5 grossing game Summoners War. She will join a team of two and take a key role in building a visual identity for our EU-wide marketing and communication, as well as for the look-and-feel of our offline events.
- Create compelling performance marketing materials for different media channels across Europe, challenge art concepts, apply a/b testing strategy to the assets and stay on top of the market trends
- Art direction for our social media activities across all of Europe, Russia and the Middle East
- Support marketing and social media teams with day-to-day asset creation (product presentations, conference keynotes, banners, teasers, video overlays, merchandise etc.)
- Build and maintain relationship with key contacts at our international offices and game developers in USA, Korea and Europe to make sure we always have the latest assets available and approved for all our projects
- Experience in creating compelling teasers and/or ad units in digital media
- Experience in planning and executing video content, editing, recording
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and After Effects or other comparable software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (native level preferred)
- Familiarity with various online/mobile game genres such as role-playing, FPS/Action and sports as well as understanding of F2P-basics
- Additional language skills are a big plus (especially native Korean)
- Strong gaming culture is a plus
- University degree or professional degree preferred
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume with email title “Digital Artist” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include work samples or a link to your portfolio site.