Game Producer (f/m/d)
astragon Entertainment GmbH is a leading publisher and distributor of video games, specialized in high-quality simulation games. Several successful game franchises in our portfolio, such as Construction Simulator, Farming Simulator, Bus Simulator or Euro Truck Simulator are reaching a million-player strong audience today.
We are looking for a Producer (f/m/d) to support our Producing department in managing the development of our upcoming video game projects.
• Responsible for all production aspects of game projects - from the first pitch to gold master
• Work closely with external development studios and define the scope of game projects regarding time, budget and quality
• Provide creative and executional direction to help improve product quality and innovation
• Create, track, and manage development and milestone schedules
• Work closely with all areas of publishing operations including QA, localization, age ratings and first party platform submissions to ensure projects are supported and delivered with the highest degree of quality to the market
• Report back on the progress of development process, manage risks and issues, and escalate as required
• Work closely with Marketing, Sales and PR to promote the strengths of our products
Required Skills and Experience
• At least 2-4 years professional experience in the field of video game production
• Experience in the development and release of video games for PC and consoles (PS4, Xbox One, Switch)
• Good technical understanding of the game development processes
• Experience with standard project management & issue tracking tools (Mantis Bug Tracker, Favro, Atlassian JIRA, Atlassian Confluence, MS Office).
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German
• Ability to take ownership and move projects forward despite obstacles and issues
• Passionate about video games
• Skilled in project management & production methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum etc.)
• Previous experience in the field of game design and/or QA
• Good knowledge of simulation games
We offer an inspiring work environment, a driven team and dynamic career opportunities. You can expect great benefits like bonus entitlement, employer-funded pension plan, flexible working hours, free parking, soft-drinks, coffee, fresh fruits and legendary team events.
Does this sound like you?
We'd love to hear from you!
Get in touch and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Am Wehrhahn, 33