Senior UI Artist (m/f/d) - 1176836
Are you a talented, creative individual with a passion for games?
Does the thought of working on a brand new F2P mobile title, developing the User Experience and UI excite you?
As the new Senior UI Artist in a diverse and highly-skilled team, you will devote your passion to creating an awesome gaming experience for our players!
Continue reading below to see if the role would be a fit for you.
We’re always looking to add perceptive, hard-working and friendly people to our family!
- Oversee the development and delivery of intuitive and engaging UI and visual identity for the project
- Collaborate with product management, art and engineering to define and implement innovative, elegant and beautiful UI
- Conceptualize original ideas through to final asset implementation
- Solve problems creatively and efficiently
- Make independent creative decisions and work with a team to execute
- Mentor Associate UI Artist
- Present solutions to peers and wider team
- 5+ years' profession experience in mobile/casual game projects
- An expert knowledge of UI design principles and techniques
- Demonstrable UI/UX design skills with a strong portfolio
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows
- Expert knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, Unity
- Ability to demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of latest UI trends, principles and techniques
- Proficiency in animation and FX a plus
- Experience working in a collaborative sprint-based/ agile environment a plus
- Passion for games
- Fluent in written and spoken English