Customer Support Coordinator (m/f/d)
We are looking for an experienced Customer Support Coordinator (m/f/d) to be responsible together with the Head of Customer Support for a team of customer support representatives who will offer excellent customer service.
You will ensure that the team is compliant with the policies and procedures of the organization and offer consistency in service delivery. You will oversee the work of every member of the team and assist them in resolving customer complaints, improving customer service, and maintaining satisfied customers.
To be successful as a Customer Support Coordinator (m/f/d), you should possess excellent communication skills and the ability to coordinate and motivate the team.
- Supporting the Head of Customer Support and coordinate a team of customer support employees
- Maintaining compliance with policies and procedures
- Offering excellent customer service
- Displaying extensive product knowledge
- Overseeing the work of every employee in the team
- Handling customer complaints brought to your attention
- Conducting regular training sessions with the team
- Minimum 3 years' customer support experience
- Knowledge of gaming industry / social games and / or MMOs required
- Experience with support tools (experience with Zendesk is a must)
- Excellent communication skills (English and German)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
What we offer:
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- A team of passionate colleagues
- Regular company parties and team events
- A competitive salary
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.