QA TESTER (m/f/d) - 1153427
We are seeking a passionate and motivated Associate Quality Assurance Tester who can help us raise the quality of our games to the next level.
You must love exploring games and their functionalities down to the very last detail, you have an eagle eye for spotting bugs.
You will support the game developers by communicating all the defects you find in the games and make a great contribution to achieving the quality goals set for the projects.
- Manual Functionality testing of new/existing features and components
- Creating and maintaining Test-plans and other test relevant documentation
- Entering detected defects into the bug database following the QA-wide reporting standards
- Regression and rechecks of code changes and bug-fixes
- Providing constructive and qualitative feedback to developers and the design team
- Reporting to the Test Manager about test progress and issues
- Manage testing effectively within the time allocated.
- Ensure minimum leakage in bugs and ensure maximum coverage during testing.
- Coordinating with extended game team to tackle issues
- Being entitled to work in EU is essential since we cannot sponsor a relocation process for this role
- Prior experience with game testing
- First experience with Quality Assurance practices, conventions and procedures to learn an adaptive approach to testing
- Knowledge of bug-tracking tools such as JIRA, Confluence and Mantis
- Familiar with using MS Windows and Office
- ISTQB certification is a plus
- University degree in the fields of Computer Science, Game Design or comparable qualification is a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail, thorough and precise approach of working paired with the ability to think "outside the box"
- Good interpersonal skills, team-worker
- Proactive and stress-resistant
- Interest in typical technologies of Browser-/Online-/Mobile games
- Passion for games
- Fluent in written and spoken English