Senior 3D Artist
We are looking for a Senior 3D Artist to join us as a core team member.
You will work on a new, unannounced HDRP Unity Project
(Strategy, Combat, Apocalyptic Setting)
and our Synthetik Franchise (Shooters).
- Self agency & flexible hours
- Above average pay
- Great opportunity for personal development with varied subjects and we will evolve our workflows
- Nice location in the center of the Berlin at Checkpoint Charlie (although move imminent)
- Working on games with focus on gameplay, replay value and substance and with astrong vision.
- Fast and optimized pipeline and framework within Unity for easy content creation
- Pros and Cons of a tiny team (8 People, scaling up)
- Your opinion matters and valued even in other areas such as gameplay
- Good hardware with 3-4 Monitor Setup and we can get what you'll need
The new Game is a HDRP Unity games project (If you like RTS, Shooters, Weapons, Vehicles, you are at the right place)
(The old game used a 2D engine with pre-rendered Art)
Skills & Requirements
- Strong 3D Modelling & art skills
- Able to come up with own designs to a degree and have a strong eye for aesthetics
- Must be able to execute on Environments, Props, Buildings (Weapons) (Vehicles) - These will be in focus
- Fluent in current game art workflows and baking, ideally experience in Unity
- Ideally versed in more than one discipline but that is a bonus
- Looking for either Senior or Art Lead level, very promissing Regular is also possible