Senior Performance Marketing Manager
As a Performance Marketing Manager you will play a key role in creating great and successful campaigns within the Performance Marketing Team. If you like to dig into data, optimize campaigns, and are motivated to generate the best outcome of your campaigns & projects then you should definitely join our highly specialized and creative Marketing Team.
- You will plan, supervise and monitor our Performance campaigns on CPC/CPM/CPA basis for Desktop and Mobile
- You will set up and refine reportings in Excel and internal analytics tools, in order to measure the performance of campaigns
- You will brief and monitor creative production
- You will come up with new ideas and ways how to improve performance and further grow our UA activities
- You will study international market trends and analyze competitors’ activities
- Partner and budget responsibility
- You completed your studies in business administration, economics, business analytics or similar
- You have proven operation excellence in a Performance Marketing Channel (Paid Facebook Marketing preferred) with minimum of 4 years of professional experience
- Profound analytical and conceptual skills
- Proven project management skills
- Skilled in MS Excel and with a preference for numbers
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills and highly motivated
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as Senior Performance Marketing Manager? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Maximilian Kaeding would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Apply and #stayhome! Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we switched our operations company-wide to home office and turned our hiring process into a fully virtual one. When hiring, we are also open for our new team members starting their work remotely at the time being or adjusting contract start dates accordingly. Stay home and safe!
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.