GAME DEVELOPER (UNITY) (m/f/d) - 3487689
In this role you will drive the complete development process of one of our most successful live games.
Within the production environment you will be part of the team’s challenge and will take part in the brands transformation journey.
While collaborating with the team’s department managers as well as the producer you will ensure that the team stays capable in finishing all deliverables in time and in quality.
- Work on the Unity WebGL port of an existing web browser MMO developed using Flash technology
- Actively shape the technical direction of the project
- Work closely together with the core development team, art and UI designers
- Handle challenges with performance and memory limitations
- Mentor and/or train other developers
- 5+ years of professional experience in developing video games using Unity
- Successfully worked on at least one shipped social/MMO or realtime multiplayer game project with a large amount of players
- Experience with efficient software architecture of Unity WebGL games
- Good problem analysis skills and ability to find simple, robust and efficient solutions for complex problems
- Experienced in scoping and breaking down requirements into actionable tasks
- Very good understanding of game web technologies (i.e. WebGL), concepts, challenges and best practices
- Experience with ActionScript (Flash) is a plus
- Team leadership experience is a plus
- Team player and enjoy working with other departments on shared goals
- Passion for games is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English