DEVOPS ENGINEER (m/f/d) - 2281210
As a DevOps Engineer, you work in a cross-functional team within our central technology department. Your team develops and operates the stack used by our games. Additionally, you support and consult the integration of new games into our tech stack. As generalist you enjoy both, ensuring availability & performance of the stack and collaborating with the game teams. With your expertise, you create an awesome development and game operation experience.
you focus on automation of integration, deployment and operation in a private and public cloud environment.
Sounds great? Then check if you’ve got the skills required and apply! We’re always looking to add perceptive, hard-working and friendly people to our family!
- You actively administrate, develop, improve and operate the corporate public and private cloud infrastructure- and platform- services (the stack the games are running on)
- You make sure that our solutions are effective, reliable and attractive to work with
- You consult game teams to integrate games optimally into Bigpoint's tech stack
- You support game teams on feature requests, bug reports and with troubleshooting
- You take part in the Bigpoint on-call duty rotation
- University degree or training in the field of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or comparable qualification
- 4+ years of relevant experience as Software Engineer, DevOps, Systemadministrator or Fullstack Engineer
- Good troubleshooting skills on Linux systems
- Good knowledge about continuous integration and continuous deployment processes and tools
- Experience with 24×7 operation of services, including monitoring of system availability and trends
- Very good knowledge about all parts within the LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) is a plus
- Experience with gitlab/ gitlab-ci or Jenkins is a plus
- Coding skills in PHP, Python, Ruby, Java or Go are a plus
- Work experience with provisioning tools like Opscode Chef, Puppet or Ansible is a plus
- Work experience with public clouds like AWS, AliCloud, Softlayer or Google Cloud is a plus
- Work experience Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Passion for games
- Fluent in written and spoken English
For direct application: please send only completed application (CV, Cover Letter, References) to email@example.com and refer to the job reference number.