Senior Product Manager (m/f/d) – Online Games
We need support at our location in Berlin at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a Senior Product Manager (m/f/d).
As we are looking for a passionate online gamer (m/f/d) with experience in the gaming industry and on a similar role, we would kindly ask to apply for this position only if the below requirements fit.
- You will help your colleagues with strategies to drive our MMO business.
- You will create ways to measure and optimize actions to increase KPIs for our games.
- You will work closely with our BI department, community team, external studios, marketing and other departments.
- You will analyze KPIs, identify opportunities, improvements and problem solutions.
- You are responsible for the P&L, planning sales and promotions to increase the long-term success of our games.
- You are responsible for maintaining a good relationship with external partners and studios.
- You have a strong interest in and enthusiasm for online games (especially MMOs), also privately
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in economics, business informatics, media or in a similar fields of study
- You have 3+ years of professional experience in product management, production, project management or similar, in the gaming industry
- You have a high affinity for numbers as well as organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You understand every KPI and more important how to optimize them.
- Basic understanding of technology/IT would be an advantage.
- Mobile gaming knowledge is a plus.
- You have experience in monetizing Free to Play MMOs, ideally you have already successfully launched a game on different platforms.
- Fluent written and spoken English is required. Knowledge of German language is an advantage.
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills.
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company.
- A very international team of passionate colleagues.
- Regular company parties and team events.
- The subsidization of the public transportation card.
- Fresh fruits and beverages.
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.