SENIOR PRODUCT MARKETING (PUBLISHING) (m/f/d)
Reference Number: 5162
As Senior Product Manager in our Marketing department you know your audience, better than anyone, anywhere. If you have a vision of what you are trying to achieve, are able to drive that vision forward and take everybody else on board for the ride, then you are just the type of forward thinking go-getter that we want to bring on board. This role would oversee the entire Product Marketing team within our Hamburg head office.
- Being a product owner of our Publishing Business
- Become the key part of the game development and UA team, working with the team together and driving them towards the required results, to reach the publishing benchmark of the mobile games and responsible for the final revenue budget.
- Analyze key figures, identify optimization opportunities and development possible improvements and problem solutions
- Responsible for the planning of sales and promotions to increase the long-term success of the game
- Responsible for developing the required game content and maintaining a good relationship, for its implementation by external and internal partners.
- Assist marketing director with defining and directly working to develop the product to meet strategic product goals including monthly revenue targets for the game
- Responsible for the comprehensive support for mobile games with emphasis on content, monetization and community
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in economics, business informatics, media or in a similar fields of study
- 5+ years of professional experience in gaming product management, production or similar, in the gaming industry
- Experienced in leading a successful launch of one mobile games more than 3 million monthly gross revenue before.
- High affinity for numbers as well as organizational, analytical and problem-solving and communication skills.
- Committed and motivated to promote the product independently and solution-oriented
- Good understanding of technology/IT would be an advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong passion in games, most especially for mobile games
ONLY DIRECT APPLICATION: please send only completed application (CV, Cover Letter, References) to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to the job reference number.