Junior Game Designer - Level Design - New Mobile Game
For an unannounced game, we are looking for a Junior Game Designer who will help us create a compelling user journey by designing exciting content, levels and intriguing storylines. The ideal candidate will also design and document small game features.
We offer you the chance to join our international cross-functional team and become part of our talented Game Design society at InnoGames! You will be responsible for designing unique game content as well as balancing game economy.
- Design new content and levels
- Create, update and maintain game balancing
- Evaluate, iterate and design game features
- Be up-to-date on new trends and practices in the games industry
- Work cooperatively within an agile and multi-disciplinary team environment
- Passionate about playing and designing free-to-play mobile games
- Understanding of free-to-play game mechanics and game economics
- Interest in level design
- Skilled in modeling fun and simple game features
- Understanding the importance of well-documented designs and technical features
- Excellent English language and communication skills
- Working experience with Unity, scripting and integrating content into games
- Degree in a relevant area of study (Game Design, Computer Science, Psychology, Analytics, etc.)
- Ambitious about developing a long-term career in game design
- Make the most of our excellent training and development opportunities
- Feel comfortable in an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Work in a multicultural agile team – enabling you and your team to form and actively optimize work processes
- Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more
- De-stress your private life with flexible working hours, the in-house gym, services such as a hairdresser, massage, bike inspection, and more
- Participate in tons of the company's get-togethers ranging from an in-house sofa concert to a virtual wine tasting
- Our company language is English, and we support all our employees and their partners with optional German lessons
- Receive exceptional support with your relocation to Hamburg
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with our international team of driven experts in a stable growing company and award-winning employer
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Junior Game Designer?
We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Maximilian Kaeding would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Apply and #stayhome! Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we switched our operations company-wide to home office and turned our hiring process into a fully virtual one. When hiring, we are also open for our new team members starting their work remotely at the time being or adjusting contract start dates accordingly. Stay home and safe!