Marketing Designer (f/m/d)
Flow Fire Games is looking for a Marketing Designer with creativity and passion to join our inhouse team to create marketing assets and promote them on our various channels, as well as being in direct relation with our community.
- Create 2D marketing assets and graphics for our game Franchise
- Write copy and develop designs for marketing and sales campaigns, including social media posts, landing pages, emails, webinars, videos, infographics, etc.
- Developing and design layouts for infographics, web content and marketing posts.
- Creating illustrations and digital images, but also game videos, animated gifs and product updates.
- Help planning and provide support for marketing events.
- Support the development of a brand strategy.
- Management of marketing assets, ensuring that the team has access and uses approved, up-to-date information and designs.
- Help maintaining an active and engaging online presence of the products from Flow Fire Games on our Community Hub and social media channels
- You may also be required to be a spokesperson for media and press related events.
- 3+ years of design and ideally marketing experience in gaming industry or similar entertainment industries required. Formal education in the field is a bonus.
- Proven creative/graphic design skills, strong knowledge of graphic design, lay outing typography and art fundamentals
- Strong teamwork and communication skills. You are comfortable providing feedback to the production team as well as to our players.
- You have very good written and spoken English skills, any other languages are an advantage.
- The ability and will to relocate to Berlin, Germany.
- Bonus: good storytelling skills with demonstrable ability in copy writing / content creation.
- Bonus: 3D modeling / rendering skills
- Bonus: video editing skills
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in German.
Perks when working at Flow Fire Games:
- Self-agency & flexible hours.
- Great opportunity for personal development with varied subjects and we will evolve our workflows.
- Your opinion matters and is valued.
- Well located workplace in the heart of Berlin with perfect connections to public transport.
- Nice office setup, free drinks and other benefits.
Interested? Then send your CV and your Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org