IT Support Administrator (m/f/d)
We need support at our office in Hamburg at the earliest opportunity and are looking for an IT Support Administrator (m/f/d).
As an IT Support Administrator (m/f/d), you will work in a global IT Support Team managing multiple office installations across the globe, with on-premise and cloud-based collaboration suites for over 500 employees.
- Working in a team of skilled IT Support Administrators
- Provide technical expertise and advice to your team
- Initiate and drive IT Support related projects
- Be the escalation point for most pressing topics
- Supervise and support standard IT support tasks including account management process, PC preparation, local network and office server support, inventory
- Coordinate hardware purchase
- Create processes and support documentation efforts across the team
- Experience with O365 and/or GSuite administration
- Experience managing Active Directory and Windows Group Policies
- Experience with Windows 7/ 10/ 2008/ 2012R2/ 2016
- Experience maintaining mid-size enterprise Domain-controlled Networks
- Knowledge of Network Components and Services, e.g. Firewalls, Switches, Wireless Controllers, Storage and Backup Systems etc.
- Proactive and customer-oriented work approach with very good English skills
And it would be nice if you round your profile up with:
- Professional certifications
- Experience with shell scripting and other scripting languages
What we offer:
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- A very international team of passionate colleagues
- Regular company parties and team events
- The subsidization of the public transportation card
- Fresh fruits and beverages
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.