DevOps Engineer / IT-Admin (m/f/d) for Online Games in Berlin
Spiele-Palast GmbH offers online card games for browsers and mobile devices. Hundreds of thousands of active players use our platform every day to stay in touch and play games together. Our goal is to build the best platform for card games from all over the world.
We are currently looking for a full-time Graphic Designer to help us advance our products and facilitate the best possible visual performance of our games and our company. This is your chance to work on something big with us.
As DevOps Engineer you are responsible for keeping our server farm up to date with minimal downtimes.
• You are extending and segregating our servers as needed, most importantly the PHP and MySQL machines.
• You support our team with automated deployments.
• You are responsible for all the small and big tasks that pop up every day on the server side of things (Web- and mail server, load balancing, CDN administration, etc.).
• Depending on your qualification and interest you can join the development by extending our PHP backend and help adding new features to our games.
• Several years of experience with Linux (Ubuntu).
• Confidence in administration of PHP and MySQL systems.
• Confidence developing with PHP.
• Experience with virtualization and clouds a plus.
• Experience with high-load systems a plus.
• Experience with continuous deployments a plus.
• Work with a small, young, and dynamic team in the heart of Berlin.
• Take charge of our products' visual representation.
• Experience creative freedom and eagerness to experiment.
• A great team spirit, low hierarchies, and quick decision-making enable swift and efficient work.
• Contribute to one of the most successful app studios in Germany.
• Beverages and a fruit basket are provided complimentarily at the office.
Please send us your application including a detailed CV and your salary requirements via email.
Boxhagener Str. 106