Unity Game Developer (Live Ops)
We are looking for an experienced Game Developer to join our Live Ops team. You will work on our classic IP games, improving it with regular updates. It will be your mission to enhance, enrich and improve the user experience for millions of players across the world.
- Work with a close knit team to help our live games entertain players for years to come
- Write quality and robust code
- Implementing new ideas and features that improve the game
What we are looking for:
- Excellent C# programming skills
- Experience with Live Ops development
- Experience with gameplay programming
- Experience with mobile development (Android/iOS)
- Great debugging and optimization skills
- Experience working in older code bases
What could help:
- Experience with working on successful mobile games
- Understanding of AB testing
- Understanding of agile game development practices like Scrum & Kanban
- Insight: Deconstructing complex situations in order to obtain and share a complete picture
- Accountability: Taking responsibility for your own actions and those of your colleagues
- Flexibility: Adapting to reach a certain goal
- Initiative: Recognizing and creating opportunities
Are you qualified?
We would much rather read your application, than miss out on a great candidate. So please apply if you are interested!
- A strong passion for making games
- 5+ years experience in programming
- 3+ years experience with Unity development with at least 1 game published
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
Paladin has five core values that we’re looking for in team members:
- Kaizen: We make positive changes on a regular basis
- Spark: We leave a mark, providing a positive experience for everyone involved
- Wholehearted: We love the work we do, and we commit to our work
- Fellowship: We are in this together
- Autonomy: We make decisions and take responsibility for our actions
- A place in a highly motivated and skilled team
- Positive, healthy work environment
- 25 days of vacation and 5 additional national holidays per year
- Coaching and plenty of opportunities for personal development
- Remote work possibilities & flexible hours
- Competitive salary, a pension plan and other benefits
We work in autonomous development teams. This ensures tight communications, a real sense of ownership and truly agile development. In our weekly show & tell meetings, every team shares their progress and all aspects of the company can be discussed. We believe in transparency and autonomy, and this creates a high degree of freedom and responsibility.
ABOUT PALADIN STUDIOS
We create games that make people smile – be it a sweet twinkle, loud laugh, or evil grin.
Paladin is a game developer. Our basecamp is in The Hague but we are currently working remote due to COVID-19. We are a team of 35+ knights and growing. Our mission is to create games with a spark, for players all over the world. We achieve this goal by being a world-class game studio with soul, that brings out the best in people. That means a studio filled to the brim with creativity, professionalism, and good vibes.
Some of our recent games include:
- Cut The Rope Remastered - A remaster of the legendary Cut the Rope puzzle game!
- Good Job! - Climb the corporate ladder one office-themed puzzle at a time
- Stormbound – Tactical CCG combat with beautiful visuals
- My Tamagotchi Forever – The 90s reborn on your smartphone!
HOW TO APPLY
Does this sound good? Awesome! To apply, please follow the application link and fill in the form.
Saturnusstraat 60, Unit 76
2516 XZ Den Haag