Stellenangebot vom 13.09.2021
SENIOR ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLES (FINANCE) (m/f/d) - 5458
Art / Layout / Illustration
YOUR JOBIn this role as an Accounts Receivable Expert, you will ensure their company receives payments for goods and services, and records these transactions accordingly.
- Create and organize a study regarding revenue recognition in cooperation with operational departments in time and calculate the results
- Record journal entries and reconciliations associated with accounts receivable
- Support of annual, quarterly, or monthly closing procedures regarding A/R and revenues
- Support for advertisement sales and licensing agreements
- Prepare special reports relates to revenue and accounts receivables
- Work with payment partner statements and other accounts receivable statements.
- Interact with external auditors as necessary regarding A/R and revenues
- Compliance with the accounting guideline regarding A/R and revenues
- Special projects to optimize or integrate new internal processes/communications, accounting standards, or contract
- Answer ad-hoc questions from the Head regarding A/R accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- At least 8 years experience in a similar role
- Very good knowledge of HGB and IFRS
- Confident in SAP and MS Office
- Basic contract/international company law knowledge
- Skilled in math applications and accounting formulations
- Excellent communication, research, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internal departments.