Stellenangebot vom 13.09.2021
SENIOR ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLES (m/f/d) - 5457
YOUR JOBIn this role as an Accounts Receivable, you will ensure their company receives payments for goods and services, and records these transactions accordingly.
- Record journal entries and reconciliations associated with accounts receivable
- Assist with annual, quarterly and monthly closing procedures.
- Work with payment partner statements and other accounts payable receivable statements
- Analyze revenue trends
- Interact with external auditors regarding A/R and revenues as necessary to complete audits.
- Be part of project teams to optimize or integrate new processes
- Journal entries of the accounts receivables
- Monitoring of open items by payment partners
- Pro-active accounts receivables management (claims)
- Integrate new partners in the SAP System.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- At least 6 years experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of HGB
- Confident in SAP and MS Office
- Skilled in math applications and accounting formulations
- Excellent communication, research, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability
- Attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internal departments.