HR Operations Specialist (f/m/d)
At YAGER we care about the well-being of each and every team member and we strive to create the conditions in which each one of them can work toward reaching their full potential.
We are a small People & Culture team with a diverse and flexible mindset. We value disruptive ideas, agility, transparency and continuous learning. Our aim is to provide the best support to our production teams, whilst maintaining the familiar culture and flexibility that a fast-paced environment like gaming requires.
We are here to ensure a high quality employee experience in alignment with YAGER’s values and with the goal of making YAGER among the best places to work in the games industry.
As HR Operations Specialist at YAGER you will:
- Manage day-to-day HR administration such as HR master data, payroll, benefits, time off, contracts and compliance
- Provide support using your knowledge of HR policies, procedures, and applicable local employment law to provide care and service to our teams
- Apply and improve our ever-evolving people policies and processes to ensure continuous improvement of our employee experience
- Ensure effective internal communication of people and organization related topics and liaise with external service suppliers
- Manage employee relations and act as a focal point for any internal issues that arise
- Support activities that contribute to positive company culture, health & wellness and strong employee engagement
- Oversee employee on- and off-boarding bringing your creativity and professionalism in order to make this experience exciting, effective and unique
- Hands-on experience of managing end to end HR people processes
- Analytical, attention to detail, organizational and excellent time management skills with a high dose of curiosity
- Appreciation of the need for confidentiality when working with people
- High empathy and a growth mindset, the ability to identify problems and provide solutions is critical
- Skilled and interested in working with digital HR tools and solutions
- Strong understanding of the German labor market and labor laws
- Fluent in German and English
- Experience teaching, doing public speaking, or leading workshops
- Permanent Position
- Full-time / Part-time possible
- On-site (Hybrid possible)
- Start: as soon as possible
We support you all the way
Ongoing, anonymous and free support through the Fürstenberg Institute Employee Assistance Program. Extensive Relocation support and assistance, occupational pension scheme
We care about your well-being
Flexible working hours, fresh fruit and vegetables every day, hot and cold beverages of your choice, fitness Club membership, monthly company events, Jobticket for Berlin public transportation
We encourage continuous learning
Extensive games/books library, dedicated Talent Development Manager, participation at various game conferences and HR Workshops, Team Event Budget
We know how to have fun
A variety of exciting Team Events, regular in-house social events, summer and Christmas Party
If this sounds exciting to you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people who are passionate about their work, we are looking forward to getting to know you!