Unity Developer (f/m/*) for Porting
For our subsidiary near Cologne we’re looking for a Unity Developer to port existing and new projects to all platforms.
You’re a hands-on developer / programmer. Your approach to problem-solving is to look for the long term solutions and a systematic approach. To achieve this, you don’t shy away from discussions with other coders, being able to both give and receive constructive feedback in the process. You want to port projects to all major platforms including Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S, Playstation 4 and Playstation 5.
- Proficient in C# and development in Unity
- Well-versed in best practices, production pipelines and workflows
- Skilled communicator in both verbal and written exchanges
- Shipped at least one commercial game
- Some experience with platform SDK integrations in Unity
- Experience with FMOD
- Experience with platform guidelines
- Experience with platform tooling like GPU / CPU Analyzer
What you would be doing
Your job is to port games to different platforms. This involves integrating already implemented platform code into existing Unity projects and handling save systems, achievements, user management etc. You'll work with devkits / testkits and the QA team to ensure guideline conform shipping builds and implement fixes or compromises if needed.
Perks & Benefits
- Unlimited work contract
- 30 days of paid vacation per year
- Money and time budget for training and education
- Once a year: One-week game jam during office hours
- We are proud to have a works council already established
- Flexible work hours (parent friendly)
- No crunch
- We work in a beautiful, industrial style office with lots of air
- You will get a public transport ticket for the Cologne Area
- We offer a lot of flexibility to work from home on a regular basis
- We do regular paid-for team events
- We have a nice and cozy team breakfast every Monday
- Discounts for gyms and bike sponsorships can be arranged
- Our office manager will help you with the challenges of relocating
- We offer financial help for relocation
- Office dogs!
If you think you’d be a good fit for us, we’d be happy to take a look at your application! Please include:
- [Full name] - [Job you are applying for] in the subject of your email
- Brief cover letter, including earliest start date and desired salary
- Link to portfolio
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org!
i_Park Klingholz 13