You are passionate about games and want to work in the gaming industry with other motivated team players, in a young, international environment? Welcome to GAMEVIL
COM2US Europe! We are always striving to expand our team as well as our services but there might be times that promising applicants do not find a fitting vacancy on our career page.
However, the game market is ever-changing, and being flexible is one of the industry’s biggest challenges. Therefore, we are opening a general application pool
where young talents interested in esports, marketing, community management, and video content editing or production can apply.
If you cannot find the right fit for you among our currently open positions, just click on the green button at the end of this page, and send us a speculative application.
Let us know what you can, what you aspire to, and the reasons why you would like to work with us!
- Passion for mobile games and games in general
- Strong communication skills in English – both written and verbal
- Additional Language skills depending on the position (especially German, French, Russian, or Korean).
- Technical skills depending on the position (photo-/ video editing, data analysis, etc)
- Availability to work from or move to Berlin, Germany
- Related work experience
- Our team is the key to our success! We need a team player ready to share his/her knowledge and with a solution-orientated mindset
- You’ll benefit from flat hierarchies and a lot of room to realize your own ideas in your area of responsibility and beyond
- An international working environment with offices around the globe
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely given the current situation
- A competitive salary and benefit package
- When we are at the office, the basics of course: free drinks, fruits, snacks, and coffee
- Regular team events
- A generous budget for your own professional development
GAMEVIL COM2US Europe GmbH provides localization, marketing, community management, customer support and game operations services for a wide selection of mobile games, published by our parent companies GAMEVIL and COM2US. We service all of Europe, Russia and the Middle East from our office in Berlin, Germany. Our group’s headquarters is located in Seoul, South Korea, with further international offices in the USA, Japan, China and Southeast Asia. As a major mobile gaming publisher, our portfolio is diverse: Summoners War is a top-grossing mobile RPG, consistently ranking in the top-5 grossing charts in France and Germany. We also work with major international licenses and IP: Major League Baseball and NBA are our partners, we have some of the best golf and fishing games in the market and are working together with developer Slightly Mad Studios on the mobile version of PROJECT CARS. We have also partnered with Activision for Skylanders: Ring of Heroes.