(Junior) Global Brand - Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Koch Media GmbH - Munich
Koch Media is an international media company with more than 2000 employees worldwide. As a leading and independent producer and marketer of digital entertainment products in Europe, USA, Australia and Asia, our business areas include the production of films and games, the purchase and sale of film license rights, the distribution of digital media products and games publishing under various labels (Deep Silver, Prime Matter and Ravenscourt).
For our headquarters in Planegg/Munich we’re looking for a motivated (Junior) Global Brand & Marketing Manager (m/f/d).
- Partner with in-house publishing producers and user research teams to gather insights and inform clear action across product development and business decisions
- Drive the development and execution of brand & marketing strategy/planning anchored in our player needs
- Turn that work into compelling and inspiring brand plans, including positioning and USP
- Identify authentic players’ lifestyle and creative trends to support marketing asset development
- Help define the games marketing communication plans using product information and/or consumer studies
- Work closely with games studios, publishing partners and cross-functional teams ensuring brand tone, personality and positioning is consistent between in-game and out-of-game touchpoints
- Enable brand partnerships thus increasing the cultural relevance of the brands within and outside the gaming space
- Establish effective working relationships with territory-based teams (PR, Trade, Sales, Community Management, Events, & Online) along with senior management
- Follow-up on key local activities to analyse its impact on territory results
- Evangelise brands to external partners (1st parties, licensors and agencies)
- Support the development of the global business plan and financial budgets in cooperation with senior management
- Represent, extend, communicate and oversee product brand and marketing strategies at all times, ensuring local campaigns are executed as globally intended
- A passion for video games
- A BA in Business, Marketing or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in brand management and product marketing, ideally within the video game, related media and/or creative agency space
- Experience in multi-territory or local marketing creative campaign management
- Well organised: the ability to work effectively on concurrent tasks, ability to adapt to change and an eye for detail
- Strong written and verbal knowledge of English; proficiency in an additional European language is beneficial
- The ability to deliver convincing arguments and share creative vision
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- An understanding of the video game production process
- Solid business, analytical and critical thinking skills
- The ability to clarify and summarise complex issues, in a fast-paced environment, on a global level with multiple countries
Further qualifications would be a plus
- Technical knowledge of console and PCs
- Experience in managing budgets
- Willingness and ability to travel, both national and international
What we offer
- Employment in one of the most exciting industries in the world: the film and games industry
- Partnership-oriented working atmosphere in a modern and broad-based media company
- Wide range of training and development opportunities as part of our Koch Media Academy
- Company benefits such as employee events, fitness cooperation with Urban Sports, bicycle leasing, flexible working hours, 30 days vacation, company pension plan, free drinks, fresh fruit, etc.
- Opportunity to share your passion for movies and games with colleagues
Do you want to be part of our success story? We look forward to receiving your application!
The more comprehensive your documents are to us, the better we can get a picture of you. You should upload at least one cover letter and your CV. Please prefer to use our online application form. If you have any further questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Koch Media GmbH - Lochhamer Str. 9 - 82152 Planegg - www.kochmedia.de
Lochhamer Straße 9