Stellenangebot vom 12.04.2022
Head of Performance Marketing (m/f/d)
Marketing / PR
THE HERO (M/F/D) WE ARE LOOKING FOR:We need support at our location in Hamburg or Berlin at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a Head of Performance Marketing (m/f/d) who will lead our performance marketing and SEM/SMM as well as further digital marketing channels.
As an ideal candidate you will be passionate and solution-focused, with a solid background in Performance/Digital Marketing and at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Be part of the leadership team of gamigo group, reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communications
- Responsible for user acquisition for the group’s portfolio of online games (client based, browser and mobile) on international markets
- Plan, budget and setup our continuous campaigns on all digital channels; analyze and optimize according to KPIs you define with the management and product teams
- Strategize, design and develop campaigns for new media and games IPs and projects
- Coordinate between other marketing departments incl. CRM and PR, as well as community management, product management and business intelligence departments and implement learnings into the marketing campaigns
- Budget- and international team responsibility
- Identify new business opportunities in the gaming sector
- Work closely together with other departments within the gamigo group as well as with external partners
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration, communication, commercial informatics, or equivalent work experience
- A least 3 years of demonstrated experience in a leading position in b2c online marketing and/or in a digital agency, ideally as manager for search engine and/or programmatic advertising
- Additional profound knowledge in any of the following topics: portal management, SEO, IT project management, business intelligence, digital/performance marketing, influencer marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English. French and/or German language skills considered a plus
- Stakeholder mindset with entrepreneurial initiative
- Presentation and influencing skills both internal and external
- Goal-oriented approach & willingness to work in a fast paced and results driven environment
- Multiple company benefits to choose from, in a Cafeteria system, that match your personal lifestyle: subsidization of the public transportation card/bike lease/internet bill/gym subscriptions/fresh food delivered at home and many more!
- Flexible work times with the possibility to work from home. You earned it!
- A very international team of like-minded geeky colleagues from over 30 nations, who share the same passion: gaming!
- Learn German or improve your English with our online German/English classes!
- Regular company parties and team events. The fun never stops!
- Great opportunities and a challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally in a fun and lively work environment. Satisfaction guaranteed!
Oh and did we mention, that you can bring your dog to work? Good boys & girls are always welcome!
You can reach our recruiters for further questions under firstname.lastname@example.org ABOUT US The gamigo group is one of the leading publishers of online games in Europe and North America and focuses on publishing, operating and support of online and mobile games.
Counting over 300 employees in Germany, Poland, South Korea and USA, gamigo is one of the most important players in the gaming industry.
The gamigo group currently has a portfolio consisting of over 25 massively multiplayer online games and more than 5.000 casual games. The game selection includes first-person shooters, fantasy RPGs, building-strategy games, mobile- and casual-games.
Since the company’s founding in 2000, this diverse portfolio has been build-up through company acquisitions, purchasing of game licenses as well as worldwide publishing rights.
Part of the gamigo group are gamigo AG, gamigo Publishing GmbH, Aeria Games GmbH, gamigo Portals GmbH, gamigo US Inc., gamigo Inc. and Kings Isle Entertainment Inc.
Senior Recruiting Manager