Stellenangebot vom 12.04.2022
AdTech Specialist (m/f/d)
Marketing / PR
THE HERO (M/F/D) WE ARE LOOKING FOR:We are looking for a skilled and experienced AdTech Specialist (m/f/d) who will join our team in our office in Berlin or Hamburg. The ideal candidates will be data driven, flexible, innovative, enthusiastic, and solution oriented, with a Marketing and Advertisement Technical background and a good overview of best practices in this field and an analytical mindset.
- Ownership and responsibility for our existing and future Adtech/Martech tools stack
- Solve tracking and integration issues for our marketing campaigns
- Be the person to connect IT/Tech teams and Marketing teams
- Work with Producers and Marketing teams to understand their needs and gather requirements
- Handle the integration with desktop and mobile marketing attribution partners
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for Adtech/Martech related content
- Lead projects within the area of responsibility and contribute to cross-functional projects
- Technical background / bachelor’s degree in business informatics, digital media marketing or similar education, i.e. “Fachinformatiker”
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the field of marketing, mobile marketing and Adtech
- Practical experience in (technical) integration of Adtech/Martech tools
- Very good practical knowledge of Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Very good understanding of further advertising, user acquisition and tracking solutions in the Adtech landscape
- Experience with user lifetime funnels
- Project Management skills
- GDPR knowledge
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Experience in gaming industry.
- Experience with Campaign Management tools (i.e. GCM), CRM tools (i.e. Exponea), Mobile attribution partners (Adjust, Appsflyer, Singular)
- Multiple company benefits to choose from, in a Cafeteria system, that match your personal lifestyle: subsidization of the public transportation card/bike lease/internet bill/gym subscriptions/Hellofresh/Etepetete and many more!
- Flexible work times with the possibility to work from home. You earned it!
- A very international team of like-minded geeky colleagues from over 30 nations, who share the same passion: gaming!
- Learn German or improve your English with our online German/English classes!
- Regular company parties and team events. The fun never stops!
- Great opportunities and a challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally in a fun and lively work environment. Satisfaction guaranteed!
ABOUT USThe gamigo group is one of the leading publishers of online games in Europe and North America and focuses on publishing, operating and support of online and mobile games.
Counting over 300 employees in Germany, Poland, South Korea and USA, gamigo is one of the most important players in the gaming industry.
The gamigo group currently has a portfolio consisting of over 25 massively multiplayer online games and more than 5.000 casual games. The game selection includes first-person shooters, fantasy RPGs, building-strategy games, mobile- and casual-games.
Since the company’s founding in 2000, this diverse portfolio has been build-up through company acquisitions, purchasing of game licenses as well as worldwide publishing rights.
Part of the gamigo group are gamigo AG, gamigo Publishing GmbH, Aeria Games GmbH, gamigo Portals GmbH, gamigo US Inc., gamigo Inc. and Kings Isle Entertainment Inc.
Senior Recruiting Manager