Stellenangebot vom 25.04.2022
PR & Influencer Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
Marketing / PR
YAGER makes computer games and is based in Berlin, Germany. Founded in 1999 by 5 enthusiastic gamers, we combine long-term experience with a resilient and innovative spirit.
We are passionate about creating online action games with rich worlds, focused on social emergent gameplay. Our mission is to give players unique moments they can´t wait to tell their friends about.
ABOUT THE ROLEMarketing through Influencers is the latest in marketing trends, whether it is through Twitch, YouTube, or other platforms. As a representative of the Influencers, you will help make marketing campaigns and features that create benefits to increase the organic engagement of Influencers. You also handle paid activations and work with Agencies to increase product awareness in other regions.
- You drive all our influencer activities for The Cycle: Frontier, no matter if paid and organic and you brief our influencers with important and supportive materials for better quality Videos
- Manage the paid influencer budget internationally and build and maintain an organic in-house influencer program
- Develop Influencer marketing campaigns with external agencies as the central interface and oversee those campaigns from start to end
- Analyze completed campaigns in terms of key Marketing KPIs and report to the management
- Set impulses for new video ideas for the promotion of The Cycle: Frontier
- Build and maintain an in-house contact database to video influencers for direct activations in future
- Support the community management for further video-based initiatives on social media, for The Cycle: Frontier but also the Studio itself
- Brief the marketing artists of additional assets being required for your activities
YOUR SKILL TREE
- In-depth experience in the field of influencer marketing, social media, or content marketing
- Previous experience in working with high impact brands, either as Social Media Manager, PR Manager or in an equivalent role
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Deep understanding of social media platforms and proven knowledge of the German influencer business and trends
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to clearly communicate consistent messages and brand images across all channels and touchpoints
- Motivated self-starter with a structured, open-minded way of thinking and problem-solving
- Familiar with new ways of working and agile management
- Fluent in speaking and writing English, additional languages are beneficial
- Experience analyzing Content Platform APIs would be beneficial
READY FOR THE QUEST?We support you all the way
- Get settled. We offer relocation packages and budgets, provide temporary accommodation, administrative support and more.
- We care about your work-life-balance with competitive vacation days and core working hours
- Green travel at a discount. We offer a Company Ticket for the public transportation system in Berlin (BVG)
- We´re dog friendly! Bring your best buddy to the office and make new friends.
- Join a diverse & creative team! Over 28 nationalities come together to create thrilling gaming experiences.
- We´re dedicated to see you grow. Receive feedback, internal trainings, workshops and Lunch & Learns and more!
- (Mental) health matters. We work with various partners to provide you and your loved ones with support for mental & physical health, coaching and counselling and more!
- Stay fit! We offer a gym membership for FitX gyms around Berlin. The best thing about it? There´s one just a ten-minute walk from the office!
- Yum! Our equipped kitchen is stocked with beverages and fresh fruits and we hold regular team events
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITYAt YAGER we believe that the best gameplay stories are those shaped by other players. We know together is better and we celebrate the uniqueness and strength found in diversity. We know that an aligned and diverse?team will outperform the sum of its parts.
We are committed to creating a safe working environment where a diverse mix of talented people come together to make great games for everyone and to increase diversity and inclusion in the game development industry.
Every hero has a backstory, and we welcome you to share yours with us, and become part of an inclusive team working on creating exhilarating and engaging socially emergent action games.