IT System Administrator (f/m/*)
For our subisidiary near Cologne we're looking for an IT System Administrator to support our employees in all hard- and software technical matters.
You are a motivated and organized IT Pro who wants to work in a young and diverse team, helping us make awesome games. You are comfortable with getting your hands dirty, sometimes crawling underneath the desks in order to help us with all our technical concerns. Technical novelties inspire you to always find new solutions and keep our office up to date. An even when the entire office erupts into chaos, you stay calm and focused.
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies
- Experience with building your own PC
- Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
- Prior IT administrator or related experience
- Good English skills, which you feel comfortable communicating with, both written and spoken
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of C#, C++ or similar programming language
- A degree in computer science, information technologies, or related field
- Experience in the games industry
What you would be doing
Your job is to support our employees in all hard- and software technical matters and ensure the operation of our infrastructure and systems. Besides maintenance and monitoring, you are also responsible for implementing new solutions and expanding our current IT infrastructure. Together with your team members, you create and maintain our broad IT infrastructure to help make great games.
Perks & Benefits
- Unlimited work contract
- 30 days of paid vacation per year
- Money and time budget for training and education
- Once a year: One-week game jam during office hours
- We are proud to have a works council already established
- Flexible work hours (parent friendly)
- No crunch
- One-month Sabbatical possible
- We work in a beautiful, industrial style office with lots of air
- You will get a public transport ticket for the Cologne Area
- We offer a lot of flexibility to work from home on a regular basis
- We do regular paid-for team events
- We have a nice and cozy team breakfast every Monday
- Discounts for gyms and bike sponsorships can be arranged
- Our office manager will help you with the challenges of relocating
- We offer financial help for relocation
- Office dogs!
If you think you’d be a good fit for us, we’d be happy to take a look at your application! Please include:
- [Full name] - [Job you are applying for] in the subject of your email
- Brief cover letter, including earliest start date and desired salary
- Link to portfolio
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org!
i_Park Klingholz 13