Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
astragon Entertainment GmbH is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Team17 Group PLC, and a leading German games developer, publisher and distributor of sophisticated ‘working’ simulation games, focusing on non-violent cooperative gameplay with very detailed, technical, and realistic environments. astragon’s internationally well-known IPs include Construction Simulator, Bus Simulator, Police Simulator: Patrol Officers and Firefighting Simulator. The distribution of high-quality licensed and distribution products such as Farming Simulator and SnowRunner complete its attractive product range. astragon games are available worldwide on many different platforms such as consoles, smartphones, tablets, and PC.
A united and strong team – also when working from home: Even in challenging times like these, we are looking for a Marketing Manager to support our team in Düsseldorf. You can look forward to a flexible home office solution with digital training in your fields of activity without any restrictions by Covid-19 inhibiting your onboarding. Contact-reducing security measures in our office located in the heart of Düsseldorf additionally ensure the safety of all employees during the times they may be required to be on site.
• Develop, execute and drive creative national and international product marketing activities for selected Own-IP games as well as selected licensed and distribution products.
• Collaborate with our publishing partners, the inhouse PR, sales and social media team as well as astragon’s producing and product management teams on marketing strategies for German-speaking and global markets.
• Effectively manage creative agencies and internal resources in order to ensure highly effective marketing campaigns.
• Build and maintain positive relationships with key partners, e.g. licensors and media companies .
• Keep track of marketing budgets and KPIs and align strategies and activities accordingly.
• Support creative development of brand and campaign assets that resonate with selected audiences.
• Support and grow the team skills with best practices and knowledge transfer.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• At least 3 – 5 years professional experience in the field of gaming-related brand and/or product marketing, experience in mobile games marketing would be plus
• Strong communicator, both written and oral in English and German. Ability to work in a collaborative and transparent manner within the PR, Social Media and Marketing team as well as with other internal stakeholders and external partners.
• Self-motivated, driven and a deep love and understanding of games and the gaming industry
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Experience in building and managing relationships with freelancers, agencies and other external resources
• Experience in media planning including paid social • Experience in Jira or other project management tools
• Additional language skills apart from English and German
Good to know:
• Our office language is English
What we can offer you: We offer an inspiring working environment within a young, creative team as well as dynamic career opportunities. You can expect great benefits like bonus entitlement, employer-funded pension, flexible working hours, free parking, soft-drinks, coffee, fresh fruit and legendary team events.
Does this sound like you? If your answer is yes, we'd love to hear from you! Get in touch and send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Am Wehrhahn 33