Stellenangebot vom 12.05.2023
Database Administrator (DBA) (all genders)
Programmer: IT / Backend / Client / Web
We are looking for an experienced Database Administrator (all genders) to join our team in Hamburg, Berlin or Poland.
About the role:
- Operate and maintain database environments
- Improve and automate database related processes
- Monitor performance, identify and remove bottlenecks
- Implement security measures on DB environments (e.g. access management and disaster recovery)
- Create and maintain online documentation for DB environments
- Completed degree in Informatics or vocational training with comparable experience
- Profound knowledge in MSSQL and MySQL
- Architectural skills, experience in planning HA and DR RDBMS installations
- Automation and scripting skills
- Good written and spoken English skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in the gaming industry, specifically mobile games will be an advantage
- Multiple company benefits to choose from, in a Cafeteria system, that match your personal lifestyle: subsidization of the public transportation card/bike lease/internet bill/gym subscriptions/Hellofresh/Etepetete and many more!
- Flexible work times with the possibility to work from home. You earned it!
- A very international team of like-minded geeky colleagues from over 30 nations, who share the same passion: gaming!
- Learn German or improve your English with our online German/English classes!
- Regular company parties and team events. The fun never stops!
- Great opportunities and a challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally in a fun and lively work environment. Satisfaction guaranteed!
- Oh and did we mention, that you can bring your dog to work? Good boys & girls are always welcome! :)