Technical Support Specialist (m/f/d)
Nintendo aims to deliver unique, intuitive entertainment experiences for everyone, manufacturing and marketing video game devices such as the Nintendo Switch™ family of systems, developing and operating applications for smart devices, and collaborating with partners on a range of other entertainment initiatives like visual content and theme parks.
At Nintendo, we bring together employees with a wide range of characteristics and work together towards a common goal – to put smiles on the faces of people all over the world.
- Designing and developing applications for the Technical Service department
- Providing technical support to repair centers
- Controlling repair service providers
- Preparing technical documents and application design documentation
- Retraining, revising and auditing of processes in field operations
- Cooperating globally with Nintendo of America, Nintendo Australia and Nintendo Japan
- University degree in engineering, computer science or similar or comparable qualification
- Solid proficiency in C#/.NET, C++ and SQL
- Knowledge of HTML, PHP or similar front end languages would be an advantage
- Good programming skills and technical background
- Very good English skills, another European language would a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.
60528 Frankfurt am Main