InnoMaster Big Data Engineering - part-time Master's Program
Part-time Master's Program starting Sept/Oct 2024 Do you have a passion for Big Data? Do you want to make your Master studies exciting and practical? Do you wish to continue studying after your Bachelor's degree while simultaneously stepping into the professional world? And all this with a fixed monthly salary and complete coverage of tuition fees? Then, our InnoMaster Program is just right for you! As part of the InnoMaster Big Data Engineering Program, you'll typically study alongside your job at a university offering an accredited part-time Master's program in IT/Data Engineering located in Hamburg or its surroundings (e.g. FH Wedel), and we'll cover the costs for you! Concurrently, you'll gain valuable practical work experience working within various Big Data environments such as Google Cloud and on-site Hadoop, allowing you to apply your theoretical knowledge directly into practice! Support our Data Engineers and Data Scientists in processing, managing, and analyzing our data. In addition to responsible tasks and appropriate compensation, we offer participation in training sessions (related to the field, programming languages, or soft skills) and support in further career development. The InnoMaster Big Data Engineering program is designed for approximately three years, with a weekly workload of 25-40 hours depending on your university schedule. We are happy to assist if you have further questions regarding the program.
Your skill set
- Bachelor degree. You have completed your IT-related bachelor's or diploma studies with good grades (GPA of 2.5 or better).
- Admission requirements. You meet the admission requirements of your preferred IT or data-related program at a university in the Hamburg area.
- Data engineering. Your personal software projects reflect your affinity for software development and data engineering.
- Big Data. You have an interest in Big Data ecosystems, some experience with Java and Python is a plus.
- Soft skills. You enjoy working independently with a strong team-oriented mentality; demonstrate a high level of self-initiative and quick comprehension.
- English as our company language. You look forward to using your excellent English skills in both spoken and written form daily.
- Team of specialists. Be part of a stable, growing, and award-winning global company. Meet your future colleagues in Development & IT in this video.
- Perfect learning environment. We offer you an extremely interesting technical environment and state-of-the-art working conditions.
- Career development. We support your professional and personal development with optimal guidance from a contact person in the department and from People & Culture.
- Monthly salary plus education costs. We finance your full tuition fees, including books, plus a monthly salary of € 2.152,- gross per month.
- Outstanding equipment. You work with a fully equipped MacBook Pro, and we provide you with a smartphone or tablet of your choice.
- Agile work. You can expect flexible working hours and agile, cross-functional teams with short decision-making paths.
- Team events. Participate in regular team events (e.g., wine tasting, cooking, paintball), barbecue together on our rooftop terrace, and enjoy regular company-get-togethers.
- Relocation assistance. If you are interested in relocating to Hamburg, we will help you relocate to Hamburg regarding all the needed resources.
- Comfy and modern office. We offer you various possibilities to combine work and well-being: fresh fruit and complimentary drinks, in-house fitness studio, gaming area, rooftop terrace with BBQ, relaxing rooms, and much more.
InnoGames is one of the leading German developers of mobile and browser games and a certified Great Place to Work®. The climate-neutral company based in Hamburg was founded in 2007 and is now part of the Modern Times Group (MTG). Together with 350+ employees from over 40 nations, the company founders develop unique games that provide years of fun for millions of players around the world. InnoGames is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars, but the company is continually expanding its now 10-game portfolio across platforms and genres. The most recent additions were Rise of Cultures and Sunrise Village, which were launched in early 2022. Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our team? We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, resume, certificates, and code samples) exclusively as an online application via innogames.com/career. Your contact person is Saskia Scharfenberg.