Compensation & Benefits Specialist (m/f/d)
Nintendo aims to deliver unique, intuitive entertainment experiences for everyone, manufacturing and marketing video game devices such as the Nintendo Switch™ family of systems, developing and operating applications for smart devices, and collaborating with partners on a range of other entertainment initiatives like visual content and theme parks.
At Nintendo, we bring together employees with a wide range of characteristics and work together towards a common goal – to put smiles on the faces of people all over the world.
- Overseeing and administrating the company's rewards and benefits systems/programs on a European level
- Determining together with HR Management a compensation strategy in order to gain employee satisfaction and secure retention
- Responsible for job architecture by using a common used methodology
- Conducting salary and labour market research to define benchmarks in order to ensure fair, equitable and competitive total rewards
- Concepting, implementing and further developing of performance evaluation and variable renumeration systems
- Partnering with various internal stakeholders from the business all over Europe
- Participating in the development, implementation and administration of European wide HR projects
- University degree in Business Administration, Business Information Systems, Finance or similar/comparable qualification
- Solid proficiency in the field of Compensation & Benefits or Total Rewards
- First experience in job architecture methodology and evaluation procedures is preferred
- Solid proficiency in Excel, knowledge of MS Office, Power BI and SAP HCM, further other programming skills would be a plus
- Very good analytical thinking as well as costumer focus and drive for results
- Very good English skills, another European language would a plus
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.
60528 Frankfurt am Main