We are looking for a dynamic, experienced Producer to supportthe Hunt: Showdown development team in our Frankfurt studio.
As a Producer you are expected to be in charge of multiple teams and/or pipelines, to be confident in taking full ownership and making critical decisions whenever needed and applicable, to own and implement roadmap planning, prioritization and time allocation, and ensure development and final product is both outstanding and on time.
You must have excellent project and people management skills, need to be an expert in applying the right development methodologies and team dynamics to maximize productivity, in utilizing project management tools to create transparency, and have a good background knowledge of game production pipelines and the games industry.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume and cover letter*
- Partner with senior-level production members, directors and leads and help break down milestones into sprint deliverables
- Maintain and communicate department roadmaps, schedules, and capacity to senior-level production members
- Communicate key dates and deadlines to team members in an effective manner and drive the completion of goals
- Define and track dependencies, and ensure the impact of scope changes is understood, and the ramifications are clearly communicated
- Champion the team and its members, and foster a culture of open collaboration and trust
- Communicate with the production team on status, risks, and opportunities on a regular basis
- Guide team culture to build a highly engaged team
- Contribute to the development and refinement of the production management processes to increase studio efficiency and quality
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject or equivalent industry experience
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working as a Regular Producer or Senior Project Manager on a game team
- Experience in full project life cycle on at least one AAA project (preferably on multiple platforms)
- Proficient in process and people management methods and techniques and feeling comfortable to apply those terms and techniques self-directed
- Strong organization, communication, and strategic skills
- Good risk assessment and mitigation ability
- A self-motivated individual who takes the initiative and make sense out of the ambiguous
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt, Germany.
What you can expect from us
Your professional development is important to us, so we have laid out a career plan to help you progress towards your goals and objectives.
To help you get settled, we provide you with a fully furnished company apartment during your first three months in Frankfurt.
We offer a relocation budget and full coverage of flights to Frankfurt for you and your family. You can expect extensive assistance with visa, work permits, and communication with authorities during the relocation process, as well as help settling into Germany (e.g. setting up appointments with banks, government agencies, schools, landlords, finding apartments etc.).
Public Transport Pass
Discover Frankfurt by bus, tram and metro – free of charge.
A healthy body is a healthy mind. We offer a membership at the premium gym chain Fitness First in Germany. Work out, join group fitness classes, or relax in the wellness facilities.
We truly embody diversity at Crytek. With employees from over 42 different countries, we define ourselves by our cultural diversity.
Understanding the local culture will make your stay abroad more enjoyable, and Crytek supports that by offering German language courses for you and your family.
Join us on our exciting company events, including new starter breakfasts, summer and winter parties, our annual trip to Gamescom in Cologne, and many more!
We are all gamers: stay connected and play games with your colleagues at our remote gaming parties.
At our Frankfurt office you can enjoy 24 days of vacation per year, and every 2 years you get 1 more (up to a maximum of 28 days). You will also have on average 10 public holidays on top of the days you take off. If you are working from another country, local standards apply.
60386 Frankfurt am Main