Job Offer | Job Request
Top Employer Subscription | Top Job
Featured School Subscription | Banner Ads
Post Job OfferIncludes the following features:
- Address applicants specifically seeking jobs in the games industry.
- Job offers can be published simultaneously in German and English at no extra cost.
- All job offers remain posted for 8 weeks after publication.
- You will be notified by e-mail in due time before the job listing expires, allowing you to conveniently republish your job offer.
- Renewal of a previously published job offer for an additional eight weeks is equivalent to a new job listing and is therefore subject to charge.
- Dissemination of job offers via the Games-Career.com social media channels ( Facebook and Twitter).
Price per job offer: 95 € (plus 19% VAT for companies with billing address in Germany)
See how easy and uncomplicated it is to publish your job offers here.
Post Job Request
- Job requests are published on Games-Career.com free of charge for a period of 12 weeks!
- Job requests can be published simultaneously in German and English.
See how easy and uncomplicated it is to publish your job request here.
Become a Top Employer
Make your company a Top Employer and present yourself prominently on Games-Career.com!
Exclusive features for Top Employers:
- Job Flat Rate: As a Top Employer, you can publish an unlimited number of job offers without additional charges (each job offer remains posted for 8 weeks).
- "Refresh" job offers once a month (job offers are moved back to the top of the listings page).
- Your company logo appears as a Top Employer on the Games-Career.com homepage and also on every subpage.
- A complete company profile including your logo, photos of the contact person(s), contact details, company description, as well as your current job offers.
- Your company is prominently featured in the Top Employers search section.
- As a Top Employer, you can create multiple contact profiles and thus designate the appropriate contact person for each job offer.
Price, Top Employer monthly subscription: € 395 (plus 19% VAT for companies with billing address in Germany) incl. Job Flat Rate
To become a Top Employer now, and for additional details, please go to our Top Employers info page.
Top Job Feature
Top Job lets you present a detailed description of your games industry job offer – but it doesn’t stop there: Showcase your company, operations and corporate culture with a Top Job and set yourself apart from the competition. Previously published Top Job offers for a Developer (published in English) as well as Game Designer and Game Balancer (only published in German) are examples of how you can feature your business prominently.
Publish a Top Job on Games-Career.com and give job-seekers a behind-the-scenes look at their future employer!Top Job Details:
- Featured on English portal Homepage for one month – high-visibility placement above the regular job offers
- Referral of Top Job and relevant information to selected journalists
- Additional circulation of your Top Job offer through our Facebook and Twitter channels
Price with Top Job documentation supplied by you: € 500 (plus 19% VAT for companies with billing address in Germany)
- You deliver the Top Job materials (text and images), copy editing is handled by Quinke Networks.
Price with Top Job documentation created by us: € 800 (plus 19% VAT for companies with billing address in Germany)
- Based on your briefing, Quinke Networks produces the full Top Job publication (approx. 500 words).
- Images: Price dependent on scope, please enquire
- Production of a video: Price dependent on scope, please enquire
Have we sparked your interest, would you like to learn more? Please don’t hesitate to contact us about "Top Job" listings at our e-mail address.
Become a “Featured School”
Guarantee high visibility for your school on Games-Career.com!
- Show potential students with whom to get in touch! "Featured Schools" have the option of providing a contact person (incl. photo) for the listed academic program.
- Show which social networks your school is part of! "Featured Schools" can post links to their social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) on their Games-Career university profile.
- Use images and/or a video to show what your academic institution has to offer. As a "Featured School", you can upload both formats on Games-Career.com.
- Provide forms, brochures and other information relating to the listed program for your potential applicants. "Featured Schools" can supply downloadable documents as PDFs on Games-Career.com.
- Publish unlimited open positions at your facility, eg. for teaching staff or your IT or marketing departments.
- Yearly subscription: €1,395 (plus 19% VAT for companies with billing address in Germany)
- Standard subscription (three months): €395 (plus 19% VAT for companies with billing address in Germany)
To make your institution a “Featured School” now, and for additional details on the options, please visit our “Featured School” info page.
Place Banner Ads
Deliver your message to the gaming-oriented target audience of Games-Career.com with a banner on our job portal. We offer flexible terms and formats for effective banner advertising (skyscraper, large banner, supersize and wallpaper).
Please contact us at our e-mail address for a non-binding offer.