Technical / 3D Game Artist
my name is Nikolaj and I'm an experienced technical artist in Unity and for VR. Although I was hired as an game artist for 3D/2D asset creation, I quickly developed a deep interest for more engine work. So I managed to teach myself a new set of skils for that purpose.
Right now I'm searching for a fulltime job as an technical Artist.
My task area was:
- create 3D assets
- create 2D Textures
- implement all assets into Unity, also those of my collegues
- planand discuss new features with the programmer
- direct the art team for optimal workflow
- implement UI Design in Unity
- plan, design and create new levels
- write new shaders
- set up lighting and bake lightmaps
- bake Occlusion culling data
- write documentation for future purpose
- write QA test scenarios and direct the team for duration of the test
I like working self-reliant, because i want to improve. The work as a team I love the most, because of the almost instant feedback you can get from others and the great feeling working together on a game.
If i caught your interest, pleas don't hesitate to contact me via mail.